Monday, August 25, 2014

Product Review: Mega Evolution Collector Pin Pack (Mega Lucario Pin)

Hello Folks!

Todays review is of the fairly new Mega Lucario Pin 3-Pack.  It is one of 3 in the set, with the two Mega Charizards being the other two.  Despite originally being marketed with an August release date, and the inclusion of a furious fists booster pack, I picked this up at Walmart and it came with 1 XY Booster pack, 2 FlashFire packs and the Mega Lucario Pin.  Retail was $13.95 for me although I've seen a few dollars difference online.

That being said I love the pins that have been coming out recently.  They are probably my favorite merchandise and I hope the Pokemon Company continues to make them.  Here is a closeup of this pin:

As far as the packs go, I'm personally only a card or two from complete sets of both XY and Flashfire so they aren't the most exciting sets for me to open.  I'm a little disappointed that the Furious Fists pack got replaced with another Flashfire, although I know it was done to release the product in July.

Average price for the pin on ebay looks to be about $6 so if you want to collect the pin and don't need the packs that is another option.  Although with packs you always have a chance to pull an ultra rare that you can sell/trade away if you already have it.

Overall I think it is a pretty good product, the price isn't that much higher than that of just 3 packs, plus you get a super awesome pin. If you are interested in this 3-pack, here is a link to buy it from Amazon:

Pokemon Mega Evolution Collector Pin Pack [Mega Lucario Pin]

That's all for now,
Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment