Sunday, August 24, 2014

Welcome to Everyday Pokemon!

Welcome to Everyday Pokemon!

My name is Kyle and I spend a lot of time talking about, playing with, and collecting pokemon cards.  I also play the video games and own most of them.  The majority of the content I post will be related to the cards, as I am a very avid collector and would like to share a lot of my experiences, collection, and advice to others.  I will post articles explaining a lot of aspects of card collecting, review new sets, possibly even specific cards if I'm up for it, and lots of other fun Pokemon-related things! Obviously I am new, and my blog will start small, but when it gets larger I'm planning on FREE CODE GIVEAWAYS and lots of other fun stuff.

Being an avid collector I always have cards I'm looking for, and extras that I want to trade, hopefully soon I will have a trade page listed with cards I have and ones I want, feel free to let me know if you want to make a trade!

As the name suggests I would like to post something everyday! Whether its a new article, a new product review, a card review, or even a post about the cards I opened that morning!

Until next time,

Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment